Uncompahgre Medical Center is looking for a full-time Dentist who is quality driven and patient centric to lead our dental department. Uncompahgre Medical Center is located in scenic SW Colorado and resides in a family-friendly community. UMC lies between several mountain ranges and is within easy driving distance of several national parks and forests such as Arches, Black Canyon of the Gunnison, and Mesa Verde.
As a dentist at UMC you will:
- Work closely with and supervise a Registered Dental Hygienists and Dental Assistants to build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- Not have a call or weekend schedule so you will be able to focus on helping ensure the health care needs of the community are met while allowing for a work-life balance.
- Care for a patient mix that spans the spectrum of dentistry, children through geriatrics.
- You will join with medical, pharmacy, and administrative leadership to help chart the future of healthcare in this region.
- Join a financially sound organization. As a 501(c) (3) and FQHC, UMC is able to obtain funds beyond operations.
- Uncompahgre Medical Center is in a Health Professional Shortage Area Score (HPSA). Loan repayment opportunities are available.
- All licensure fees paid
- CME allowance and 40 hours of time off in addition to PTO
- 4.4 weeks of PTO
- Health & Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Benefit
Pay Range – Salary Min. $140,000 – Max. $170,000
Please send your cover letter and resume to Sarah Franklin, Chief Administrative Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach out to Sarah with questions at 970-327-0506.
Uncompahgre Medical Center is seeking a Medical Assistant for 40 hours a week. Pay Range is dependent on experience and certifications – hourly $15.00 – $35.00. Benefits: Health and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Retirement Plan, 176 hours of PTO, Wellness Benefit. To apply please send Sarah Franklin your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Uncompahgre Medical Center is seeking a Dental Assistant for 32 to 40 hours a week. Pay Range is dependent on experience and certifications – hourly $15.00 – $21.50. Benefits: Health and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Retirement Plan, 176 hours of PTO, Wellness Benefit. To apply please send Sarah Franklin your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org