Welcome to the
Uncompahgre Medical Center
Providing quality, cost-effective, affordable healthcare to all!
Uncompahgre Medical Center is committed to providing quality cost-effective accessible healthcare to all in the San Miguel River Basin
Uncompahgre Medical Center first became a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center in 1979.
Federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) include all organizations receiving grants under Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act (PHS). FQHCs qualify for enhanced reimbursement from Medicare and Medicaid, as well as other benefits. FQHCs must serve an underserved area or population, offer a sliding fee scale, provide comprehensive services, have an ongoing quality assurance program, and have a governing board of directors. Certain tribal organizations and FQHC Look-Alikes (an organization that meets PHS Section 330 eligibility requirements, but does not receive grant funding) also may receive special Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement.
Uncompahgre Medical Center is hiring!
The user must be an administrator, editor, or moderator of the page in order to impersonate it. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentication.
UMC Pharmacy Hours 8:30am - 5:30 pm Monday thru Friday
- Prescription Fill from any provider or facility
- Over The Counter Medications
- Vitamins and Nutritionals Essential Oils
- 340B Program – discounted prescriptions from UMC Providers
- Medication Take Back Program – Your unused medication can be destroyed for FREE even expired over the counter medication and prescriptions.
- Prescription Mail Service