If you want to be part of the UMC team, see the available job listings.
Family Medicine Physician – Medical Director
Uncompahgre Medical Center is looking for a full-time BC/BE Family Medicine physician who is quality driven and patient centric. Uncompahgre Medical Center is located in scenic SW Colorado and resides in a family-friendly community. UMC lies between several mountain ranges and is within easy driving distance of several national parks and forests such as Arches, Black Canyon of the Gunnison, and Mesa Verde.
UMC was also just awarded gold tier status by the Health Resources & Services Administration, placing it in the top 10% of all health centers in clinical quality measures. As a physician at UMC you will:
· Work closely with and supervise a cadre of APPs, nurses, behavioral health, and other staff to build your vision of exceptional patient care.
· Not have a call or weekend schedule so you will be able to focus on helping ensure the health care needs of the community are met while allowing for a work-life balance.
· Care for a patient mix that spans the spectrum of medicine, children through geriatrics.
· You will join with dental, pharmacy, and administrative leadership to help chart the future of healthcare in this region.
· Join a financially sound organization. As a 501(c) (3) and FQHC, UMC is able to obtain funds beyond operations.
· Uncompahgre Medical Center is in a Health Professional Shortage Area Score (HPSA). Loan repayment opportunities are available.
· All licensure fees paid
· CME allowance and 40 hours of time off in addition to PTO
· 4.4 weeks of PTO
· Have access to a competitive benefit package and ability to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Sarah Franklin, Chief Administrative Officer at email@example.com. You can also reach out to Sarah with questions at 970-327-0506.
Medical Receptionist – Uncompahgre Medical Center is seeking an individual with great customer service skills who is detail oriented and enjoys a fast paced working environment to work as a Medical Receptionist. Starts Immediately. Full-time, competitive pay plus benefits. For more information about the position or to apply email Sarah Franklin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-327-0506.
Behavioral Health Provider – Uncompahgre Medical Center is looking for a part time Behavioral Health Provider. LPC or LCSW license preferred, LSW will be considered. For further details or interested in applying reach out to Sarah Franklin at email@example.com or 970-327-0506.