If you want to be part of the UMC team, see the available job listing.
Chief Medical Director
Uncompahgre Medical Center is looking for a full-time BC/BE Family Medicine physician who is quality driven and patient centric to be our new Medical Director. Uncompahgre Medical Center is located in scenic SW Colorado and resides in a family-friendly community. UMC lies between several mountain ranges and is within easy driving distance of several national parks and forests such as Arches, Black Canyon of the Gunnison, and Mesa Verde.
UMC was also just awarded gold tier status by the Health Resources & Services Administration, placing it in the top 10% of all health centers in clinical quality measures. As a physician at UMC you will:
· Work closely with and supervise a cadre of APPs, nurses, behavioral health, and other staff to build your vision of exceptional patient care.
· Not have a call or weekend schedule so you will be able to focus on helping ensure the health care needs of the community are met while allowing for a work-life balance.
· Care for a patient mix that spans the spectrum of medicine, children through geriatrics.
· You will join with dental, pharmacy, and administrative leadership to help chart the future of healthcare in this region.
· Join a financially sound organization. As a 501(c) (3) and FQHC, UMC is able to obtain funds beyond operations.
· Uncompahgre Medical Center is in a Health Professional Shortage Area Score (HPSA). Loan repayment opportunities are available.
· All licensure fees paid
· CME allowance and 40 hours of time off in addition to PTO
· 4.4 weeks of PTO
· Health & Vision insurance
· Life Insurance
· Accident Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Wellness Benefit
Pay Range: Salary – Min $220,000 – Max $270,000
Please send your cover letter and resume to Sarah Franklin, Chief Administrative Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach out to Sarah with questions at 970-327-0506.
Medical Receptionist/Medical Interpreter
Uncompahgre Medical Center is seeking a Medical Receptionist/Medical Interpreter.
Bilingual in Spanish.
30 to 40 hours a week
Pay Range – Hourly $16.50 -$20.00
& Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance
Assistance Program, Retirement Plan
hours of PTO
Send resume and cover letter to Sarah
Franklin at email@example.com